|NBC's Tonight Show host, Jay Leno|
After hearing a good Barack Obama joke from Jay Leno (joke #1 below), I decided to compile a short list of really good Barack Obama jokes. Remember, these are from NBC Late Night talk show host, Jay Leno. I did not make these up, and I'm not taking the credit for them.
The Best Jay Leno Obama Jokes:
1. "President Obama is seeking to make his case with first-time voters. Well, you can understand why. Second-time voters have graduated and can't find a job."
2. "According to The New York Times, more than half of President Obama's Twitter followers are fake. They don't even exist. Which is actually a good thing because if they did exist there wouldn't be any jobs for them."
|Tonight Show host, Jay Leno|
4. "President Obama admitted this week that a former girlfriend that he wrote about in his autobiography was made up and not a real person . . . So Obama had an imaginary girlfriend. Big deal! He had an imaginary economic plan. It’s all the same."
5. "President Obama has revealed his new re-election slogan — 'Forward.' That's a good message for Obama. He's telling voters, 'Whatever you do, don't look back at all those campaign promises I made.'"
6. "President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, Kenyans are accusing him of being born in the United States."
7. "That's pretty amazing, Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize. Ironically, his biggest accomplishment as president so far: winning the Nobel Peace Prize."
For more on why not to re-elect Barack Obama in 2012, read this article here.
Barack Obama Meme
In 2014, Barack Obama wore a tan suit to a press conference, prompting #suitgate, after publicly promising to only wear blue and black suits.
|President Barack Obama wearing a tan suit in August 2014|