Pages

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pictures of My Black Cat Taken With a Nikon CoolPix S4100

I want to share with you some great cat pictures I took with the Nikon CoolPix S4100.

I am just trying to do my part in filling the internet with more cat pictures. So enjoy.

Black and white photo of black cat paw dangling


Black and white photo of black cat

Black and white photo of black cat

Black cat on a leash outside. 


Black cat two different eye colors
In the above photo, Storm appears to have two different colors in his eyes, resembling the rare condition of heterochromia iridum - the condition of having a different color in each iris.

Black cat watching guard

Storm makes a good guard cat. He will pounce at a moment's notice and can hear a pin drop on the other side of the house.


Black cat grooms his fur
 This is a photo of Storm licking his fur coat. It is very shiny - I think because of the food we feed him.

Black cat contemplates jumping onto vase
In the above photo, Storm contemplates jumping atop the decorative vase to get to the peacock feathers.
Laser cat

For everyone that has seen the SNL skit Laser Cats, you might enjoy this custom-made remixed picture (from above), with lasers shooting from his eyes.

Black cat munching on wild onions
Our black kitten, Raven, playing with cat toy stick

Extreme close up of our black kitten, Raven


~ All of the photos in this blog post are owned by me and if you would like to re-publish somewhere else, I ask that you give Z. Love copyright credit and provide a visible link referring back to this blog.~

No comments: