Pages

Thursday, August 01, 2024

New York Woman Upset After Finding Blood in Daughter's Burger King Meal from Getzville Location

A mother traveling through Getzville, NY was very upset after she found her 4-year-old daughter's Burger King meal had "blood splattered" on the burger wrapper. She told her daughter to spit out her food, before calling to store to speak with the manager.

Burger with blood
Burger with blood (AI generated image)

How does a Burger King meal get blood in it?

4-Year-Old's Burger King Meal had 'Blood on the Wrapper'


Tiffany Floyd stopped at a Burger King in Getzville, NY around noon on July 26, 2024 to get a meal for her 4-year-old daughter and herself. After her daughter said something to her about not wanting ketchup on her burger, Floyd discovered that the burger wrapper of her daughter's meal has blood on it.

Tiffany said:
"I went through the drive-thru, I handed my daughter the meal, about 5 minutes down the road I heard, 'Mommy, I didn't want ketchup.' So I grabbed the bag back from her thinking that they just messed up our meal..." -Tiffany Floyd, Burger King Customer

Tiffany further explains that the blood was all over the burger, the fries and the toy. She then pulled her vehicle over an asked her daughter to spit out anything she had in her mouth.

Tiffany said:

"I called Burger King, I spoke to the manager, Dan, and he did inform me that somebody cut their hand and that he was sorry and if I want to come back with the bag he would refund me my money. I declined." -Tiffany Floyd, Burger King Customer

Below is an actual photo taken by Tiffany Floyd after inspecting her daughter's meal from Burger King.

blood
Burger King wrapper with blood on it; credit: Tiffany Floyd

Channel 4 WIVB-TV reported on this story, which can be seen below.




Burger King released a statement that said:
"We were deeply upset and concerned to learn of this accident. We have been in contact with the Guest and are working with her to resolve this incident..."

As a result of the incident, Burger King closed its Getzville location for "training" and reopened on Monday, July 29 at 5 p.m.

Sources:





No comments: