Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Florida Man 'Feels Like Batman' After Catching 8-Foot Alligator Barefoot in Jacksonville

On Sunday, April 21, 2024, a Florida man was seen grabbing an 8-foot alligator barefoot with his bare hands in Jacksonville, Florida. The man is Mike Dragich, a licensed trapper in the state of Florida and is an MMA fighter. Dragich has been called "The Blue Collar Brawler."

Mike Dragich Received a Call from Florida Fish and Wildlife

Mike Dragich was at a minor league ice hockey game with his kids on Sunday, 21 April 2024 when he got the call from Florida Fish and Wildlife about an 8-foot alligator on the loose on a street in Jacksonville. He is affiliated with the nuisance alligator program.

He left the ice hockey game to go capture the alligator and did it without any shoes on and with his bare hands. He picked it up and paraded down the street with his trophy and onlookers cheered for the hero that saved the day.

Dragich said:

"It was only five minutes from the game, so I literally left the game, caught the alligator, and then went back to the game." -Mike Dragich, "The Blue Collar Brawler"

You can see the footage in the YouTube video below.



Mike Was attending an Ice Hockey Game with his Kids

Mike told Inside Edition the following:

"I was at the hockey game with my kids so I wasn't prepared at that time to get the gator, so I just used what I had, which was my bare hands and my bare feet." -Mike Dragich, "The Blue Collar Brawler"

He said it all while smiling. Mike is an awesome guy, willing to help when he can to catch alligators.

Mike Dragich

Mike Dragich told FOX35 News:

"I felt like Batman!" -Mike Dragich, "The Blue Collar Brawler"

No comments: